IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR NEPALI NATIONALS IN HUBEI PROVINCE OF CHINA
- In the context of the outbreak of the novel coronavirus in China, the Government of Nepal has decided to evacuate Nepali nationals currently residing in the Hubei Province of the People’s Republic of China. The plans for a special chartered flight are being worked out, and details will be shared as soon as they are available.
- In view of the above, all Nepali nationals currently residing in Hubei Province are requested to fill up the form available at NOTICE FOR NEPALI NATIONALS IN HUBEI PROVINCE and send it to email@example.com.
- Only those individuals who intend to go back to Nepal on the planned chartered flight should fill-up this form. Please be advised that, if you fail to fulfill this requirement, except as a result of pre-embarkment health check-up at the airport, the applicant will face consequences as per law.
- The particulars of the chartered flight will be arranged on the basis of submissions made by Nepali nationals willing to go back to Nepal.
- Please be advised that properly filled-in forms should be submitted to the above email address no later than 09:00 AM on 2 February 2020. Late submissions will not be entertained.To avoid confusion, please refrain from spreading this notice on unrelated WeChat groups.
- Every passport holder should fill up a separate form. The forms for minors should be filled up by one of the parents and sent together in one package.
- For any clarifications or questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Embassy @ Mobile: 1570 12857 63.
The Embassy of Nepal, Beijing
1 February 2020